We’re excited that you are willing to share your knowledge, expertise, or passion with others in our community! So how does this work?
- We pay our instructors a percentage of class tuition.
- We create and distribute course catalogs and provide the marketing and advertising for the program.
- We collect tuition and materials fees and provide refunds when necessary.
- We provide instructors with class rosters and generally assist you however we can.
If this is your first experience with planning and organizing a class, we are here to help you. Call (757-220-9975) or email (Suzanne@WilliamsburgLearningTree.org) with your thoughts or questions.
Here is the process to be an instructor:
- Read, sign and submit the Teaching Agreement contract
- Fill out and submit the one-page Course Proposal form, telling us about the course you would like to offer and about yourself.
- Communicate with and work with the Director of the Williamsburg Learning Tree about the details–class date(s), locations, equpment needed, etc.