Finance & Real Estate
Click catalog to expand
A class for anyone thinking of buying or selling a home. Come join expert Realtor® Nicole Shaye and her panel of experts who will answer YOUR questions at this free seminar:
• What’s the one key thing I can do to get up to 20% more for my home?
• What do changing interest rates mean for me (whether you’re looking to buy, sell, or refinance)?
• Rent… or buy?
• Selling your home faster with key curb appeal and home staging
• Home inspection: What you don’t know CAN hurt you
• Insurance mistakes you can’t afford to make!
• Closing the deal: Legal pitfalls (and how to avoid them!)
Panel members include home staging expert Trez Robinson of Staged2Sell, insurance expert Kim Tahey of the Middle Peninsula Insurance Agency, loan officer Paige Kirkpatrick, home inspector David Hutcheson of Gaddy Home Inspection, and a local leading expert in the legal field.
This is a catered event! Massage experts also will be onsite for attendees.
Date: August 16, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Berkeley's Green Clubhouse, 3051 Berkeley's Green, Williamsburg
To register for this free seminar, email me at suzanne@WilliamsburgLearningTree.org or give me a call at 757-220-9975!
MORE COURSES COMING IN LATE SUMMER/EARLY FALL. SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL LIST AND WE’LL BE SURE YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM!